RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

For followers of Amanda Thompson or the Wnba

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgehere

PostPosted: 04/01/10 5:13 pm    ::: For followers of Amanda Thompson or the Wnba Reply Reply with quote

" Amanda Thompson was announced Thursday as one of 14 women's basketball prospects invited to the 2010 WNBA Draft Thursday, April 8, at the NBA Entertainment studios in Secaucus, N.J.

Among the headliners are Final Four participants Tina Charles and Kalana Green of Connecticut and Jayne Appel of Stanford.

ESPN2 and ESPN3.com will provide live coverage and analysis of the first round of the draft beginning at 2 p.m. Central. ESPNU and NBA TV will broadcast the second and third rounds.

The Connecticut Sun have top No. 1 pick in the draft followed by the Minnesota Lynx, who have picks No. 2 and No. 3."

I can't imagine how excited she must be. I am just happy for her. I know it isn't easy to make a team, but I truly believe she will.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: