RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey, SBJULES and TIGERVOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgehere

PostPosted: 03/24/10 12:43 pm    ::: Hey, SBJULES and TIGERVOL Reply Reply with quote

In case you haven't checked yet, I wanted you to know that OKLAHOMA is playing next Sunday night on ESPN2 at 6:30 central time, so 4:30 pacific time. No need to thank me. I just knew it was the game you would be most looking forward to.

Tigervol, as you can see above, you will have OKLAHOMA on all 4 of your ESPN high def and regular stations at 5:30 eastern time. Not sure, if that is your time zone. Don't remember if you have your location with your name. But I know you can figure it out from there!!!!!!! Enjoy.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And, of course, I will be around to remind EVERYONE about what is showing according to what I have read and my cable stations. Nah, don't thank me. Just want to help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: