RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Greene, Thomas continue to contribute -- without participati

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 04/03/08 1:51 pm    ::: Greene, Thomas continue to contribute -- without participati Reply Reply with quote

Cute article about our cripples.. Crying or Very sad I wish both could be playing.

Quote:
So in a sadly remarkable season in which both Thomas and teammate Kalana Greene suffered season-ending knee injuries, perhaps the only thing more remarkable than finding the Huskies in the Final Four is finding Greene in full possession of her sanity after spending the last two and a half months in close proximity to such pent-up passion.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/ncaatourney08/columns/story?columnist=hays_graham&id=3326401

PostPosted: 04/04/08 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I liked that, I miss Mel! Sad

Go Storm!

"Go smack yourself in the face and see what happens."
sunnydeefan3

PostPosted: 04/05/08 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thanks for posting the link mercfan! i hadn't seen this yet, but it's a great article. i wish they could be playing too, especially with it being mel's senior year Crying or Very sad , i'm gonna miss seeing her in a huskies uniform Sad

"Taurasi has boundless energy and is still -- even during the national anthem, she is bouncing side-to-side. She frowned when informed that she was actually a calming influence with her words. "I say it in a fiery way, though," the Phoenix Mercury guard said."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/21/AR2008082103333.html

"If there ain't basketball in heaven, then I ain't going." - Diana Taurasi

It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts. " - John Wooden

Phoenix Mercury 2007 WNBA Champions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: