RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ODU vs UVA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suemar

PostPosted: 03/26/08 7:03 am    ::: ODU vs UVA Reply Reply with quote

I wont go into details but if anyone has this one on video keep it!!!!

This game was seriously one of the most exciting games I have seen ODU play in many, many years. I had figured the minute UVA took a lead then ODU would stop playing. Well, I was wrong as hell. With 12 minutes left in second half ODU had most of the team with 3 fouls. I figured that would be the downfall BUT..not. Then the game goes into OT and again I figured ODU would roll over BUT..not. Then, IMO, Wendy Larry had the wrong lineup on the floor. She finally put my favorite player Jaz Walker #4 back into the game. She hits the 3 pointer to go ahead. ODU blocked a last second UVA pass to win in OT.

Jaz is a junior. She's really really short but Im hear to tell you watch for her in next years draft!!!!!!!

PostPosted: 03/26/08 10:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I loved Jas's response to the post game question, 'It says you're 5'2" but really, how tall?"

Without batting an eye she answers, "5'10"."

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: