RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

I shoulda left this to the experts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mabell3368

PostPosted: 03/11/08 10:47 pm    ::: I shoulda left this to the experts Reply Reply with quote

Well I tried to create a group in the ESPN Tournament Challenge, and I ain't too happy with the result. My group name is Rebkell Nation, and it is a locked, private group. I don't think you can opt out of the group once you sign up on it, so don't put more than one of your entries into it. (If someone figures how to get out, let me know.) Or maybe I can't leave it since I created it. The set up says you are "locked" into a locked group once the tournament games start, but I seem to be locked in already. The password is "rebules". It was supposed to be "rebrules" but I can't spell worth a crap and it can't be changed. (again if someone figures that out let me know.)

Anyway, it's there, if you want to join me.

PostPosted: 03/11/08 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Of course if I looked on the board first I would have seen that Pilight already created the group for us. Ignore mine. Go with Pilight's

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: