RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

AWESOME Cal WBB Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kage

PostPosted: 01/23/08 6:19 pm    ::: AWESOME Cal WBB Photos Reply Reply with quote

Mollie McClure (the person who does the photos for the media guide) has made available some of her photos of the team for the various games.

Go take a look!

They're -beautiful- pictures.

Here's the thread to thank her Smile:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=166&f=1421&t=1902455&sto=MS_21994684#s=166&f=1421&t=1902455

And the photo link is here! Check recent galleries on the side.

http://www.photoshelter.com/usr-show/U0000JCuFlLF7H2s
CalwbbFan

PostPosted: 01/23/08 6:31 pm    ::: thanks Reply Reply with quote

for sharing, great photos....

Saw a bit on channel 11 about Dev and the Cal kids..... Very Happy

2Old4Title9

PostPosted: 01/24/08 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, these are very nice photos. I am an ASU season ticket holder and my seats are behind the visitors bench. I couldn't help but notice the chemistry that the team and coaches have, and was very impressed. Even though ASU lost, I couldn't help but be happy for Cal. They're working hard and they deserve the spotlight.

Ineffably sublime
John 1:1-5
CalwbbFan

PostPosted: 01/24/08 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you for that....it's nice when rival fans can appreciate other teams....I know I generally do. I'm happy for Cal (and think their chemistry is something special) but am also happy for the Pac-10.....the more teams in our league that can compete, the better it is for everyone.
ASU has been hurt by some injuries, but they are great team as well......I cheered mightily for them in the Elite 8 last year! I was glad we had a team in the fight!!!! Good luck with the rest of the season!

Go Pac-10!

kage

PostPosted: 01/25/08 4:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CalwbbFan wrote:
I'm happy for Cal (and think their chemistry is something special) but am also happy for the Pac-10.....the more teams in our league that can compete, the better it is for everyone.
ASU has been hurt by some injuries, but they are great team as well......I cheered mightily for them in the Elite 8 last year! I was glad we had a team in the fight!!!! Good luck with the rest of the season!

Go Pac-10!

X___________________

I can't wait to see what the Pac10 does this year in the tourny -- Stanford had a bump but they were still the ones to knock off TN!! and of course, ASU made the Elite 8 run last year -- but I'm also excited for the future, what with Tia Jackson hired and UCLA's hugely talented freshman cast and USC's backlog of really talented guards.
2Old4Title9

PostPosted: 01/25/08 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I will be attending the Pac 10 Tourney this year for the first time (and hopefully this will be an annual vacation trip for me). I am really looking forward to it. I'll be cheering for Cal when they're not playing ASU. Very Happy

Ineffably sublime
kage

PostPosted: 02/05/08 10:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

-amused-

http://www.photoshelter.com/gallery-img-show?G_ID=G0000oUwggv9.bgk&V_ID=&P_ID=&start=47&pagtotal=100

Love the Mia Hamm quote there...
CalwbbFan

PostPosted: 02/05/08 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Uh, links don't seem to work...maybe provide the main link and the photo number....great photos of the USC game with a huge crowd!!!

kage

PostPosted: 02/05/08 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seems to work for me... It's the USC game, photo 48.
CalwbbFan

PostPosted: 02/06/08 12:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well this time it worked for me.....liked it very much! All the photos Mollie takes are great.....

2Old4Title9

PostPosted: 02/06/08 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

kage wrote:
-amused-

http://www.photoshelter.com/gallery-img-show?G_ID=G0000oUwggv9.bgk&V_ID=&P_ID=&start=47&pagtotal=100

Love the Mia Hamm quote there...

Yeah, I like the Mia quote too - very good picture of Joanne. She is my favorite rival coach if there is such a thing. Never knew much about her until she came to the Pac 10 and after reading the story about the medical crisis I just couldn't help but admire anyone with that kind of grit.

Ineffably sublime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: