RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Maya Who ?? There's A New Recruit In Rocky Top & Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xratedsenior

PostPosted: 09/18/07 10:59 pm    ::: Maya Who ?? There's A New Recruit In Rocky Top & Video Reply Reply with quote

Man i had never seen vicky baugh play at all but after watching this video ...THIS GIRL CAN REALLY BALL...and her size is unbelievable !! tennessee landed a good one...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9002234011905024398&q=vicki+baugh&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

PostPosted: 09/21/07 11:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Looks like CP3 #2.....TN should be scary if she can translate HS success to the SEC...

PostPosted: 09/22/07 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I had an opportunity to see her play a bit since we kept hearing that Tennessee along with several of the nation's top programs were rolling through Sacramento to get her to sign.

The speed and ball handling she has at her size is amazing. I was sorta hoping this highlight reel would have a clip of a block she made closing out on a 3pt shooter in their section championship game. To call that block authoritative would be an understatement and that she even got out on that shooter from where she had been was ridiculous.

We're looking forward to seeing her have a great career in Knoxville. She's definitely a special talent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: