RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

McGraw inks deal at ND through 2012-2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 05/03/07 9:32 am    ::: McGraw inks deal at ND through 2012-2013 Reply Reply with quote

http://und.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/050207aaa.html

No Money details.....

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
PurdueBBall3

PostPosted: 05/03/07 9:37 am    ::: Re: McGraw inks deal at ND through 2012-2013 Reply Reply with quote

00NDROCKS wrote:

No Money details.....

Shit. I was hoping she'd sail off with Portland on a slow boat off the edge of the planet. Errrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh. It's excrutiating to have to look at her. Such a strong resemblence to the witch in The Wizard of Oz. I thought during her crying jag she was actually going to melt.

PostPosted: 05/03/07 9:48 am    ::: Re: McGraw inks deal at ND through 2012-2013 Reply Reply with quote

PurdueBBall3 wrote:
00NDROCKS wrote:

No Money details.....

Shit. I was hoping she'd sail off with Portland on a slow boat off the edge of the planet. Errrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh. It's excrutiating to have to look at her. Such a strong resemblence to the witch in The Wizard of Oz. I thought during her crying jag she was actually going to melt.

I have my own issues with her staying......She better turn it around. Sad

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
PurdueBBall3

PostPosted: 05/03/07 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have nothing good to say about her, but you do have some fine players on the squad. I sorta wanna wish you luck next year, but I just can't. It would go against my pure hatred of ND principles. Very Happy

PostPosted: 05/03/07 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PurdueBBall3 wrote:
I have nothing good to say about her, but you do have some fine players on the squad. I sorta wanna wish you luck next year, but I just can't. It would go against my pure hatred of ND principles. Very Happy

We do have some fine players on the roster and coming in.........BUT, will MM do something with all that Question Question

HomerCecil

PostPosted: 05/04/07 9:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought she did a pretty good job this year. I expected them to be bad.

eyevolley4

PostPosted: 05/04/07 10:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

McGraw is a great coach who brought ND a championship.

Along with that, ND is always competitive, always gets to the tournament, and is almost sure to get at least one win when they get there.

This is absolutely great news considering the excessive turnaround in the game today. I'm thrilled.

PostPosted: 05/04/07 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm very happy to see this. Things haven't been perfect, but she's still a good coach with good players. The future looks bright. This also happened at the same time Brey was given a similar contract extension.

Besides, who would you get to replace her? (this question is for 00NDRocks, not PurdueBball3)

RIP DEEETROIT BAASKETBALL
PurdueBBall3

PostPosted: 05/04/07 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll answer anyway. I wouldn't want to wish ND on anyone from Purdue, but I do think MaChelle Joseph is ready for a program like that. That said, it would be nice to have someone I like there.

PostPosted: 05/04/07 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PurdueBBall3 wrote:
I'll answer anyway. I wouldn't want to wish ND on anyone from Purdue, but I do think MaChelle Joseph is ready for a program like that. That said, it would be nice to have someone I like there.

Too bad. So sad.

Keep up the great work MM!

PostPosted: 05/04/07 6:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

eyevolley4 wrote:
PurdueBBall3 wrote:

Too bad. So sad.

Keep up the great work MM!

Well, we've seen how much contracts mean lately. But then again, nobody else wants the bitch, so.......

PostPosted: 05/05/07 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That kind of language is really uncalled for. Your MM obsession has gone too far.

PurdueBBall3

PostPosted: 05/05/07 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

joetro wrote:
That kind of language is really uncalled for. Your MM obsession has gone too far.

Obsession? Hardly. I merely call them as I see them. And I call her a loathsome, idiot bitch. If my language offends you, I suggest you develop thicker skin or skip my posts -- not that I "curse" all that often here. Have a nice day. There. Feel better?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: