RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mickie's next job?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadDog22

PostPosted: 04/18/07 11:31 am    ::: Mickie's next job?!? Reply Reply with quote

Sue Guevara is leaving Auburn. Would Mickie take the associate head coach job with Nell??

http://blog.al.com/trackingtigers/2007/04/au_assistant_gets_head_coachin.html

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/18/07 11:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Mickie stays true to her word, you won't see her on anyone's bench for a while. The idea of the two of them teaming up sounds good but the timing may be wrong.

MadDog22

PostPosted: 04/18/07 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree UK. The two of the together would be dynamite. But I trust Mickie when she says she needs to step away from coaching for awhile. I expect her to replace Van on the SEC broadcasts this year and just enjoy the time off.
If she goes the broadcasting route, she'll be great! Her personality will definitely come through.

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/18/07 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MadDog22 wrote:
I agree UK. The two of the together would be dynamite. But I trust Mickie when she says she needs to step away from coaching for awhile. I expect her to replace Van on the SEC broadcasts this year and just enjoy the time off.
If she goes the broadcasting route, she'll be great! Her personality will definitely come through.

I think you're on the right track MadDog22. Perhaps you'll also see Mickie in the stands for some of your games. Nell came to our games when she was taking her break from coaching.

MadDog22

PostPosted: 04/18/07 2:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would welcome Mickie to the Tad Pad anytime, UK!

In fact, I would personally go up and say "hi" to her. I admire the heck out of that lady.

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/18/07 3:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MadDog22 wrote:
I admire the heck out of that lady.

We do too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: