RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

And the new Washington Huskies coach is...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princecharming

PostPosted: 04/08/07 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hopefully she'll be able to keep all the recruits for this next year especially Jessica McCormack the highly touted New Zealander who is suppose the jewel of this recruiting class. Interesting that Duke and Oregon were the two schools that were interested in her before she signed at WA. I can't wait to see what they do next season as Tia inherits a pretty good team that made it in the NCAA tournament. A lot of first year head coaches don't always get that opportunity. Good Luck to Tia and the University of Washington!

ajdawg7

PostPosted: 04/08/07 10:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:
tia and simone edwards were teammates while at iowa. wonder if tia would consider hiring the jamaican hurricane as an assistant? that would definitely generate some more buzz for women bb fans in seattle. somehow, i just can't visualize simi doing her famous shimmy with the mascot during intros, though. Shocked Wink

Nothing against Simone, but I'd rather have someone with coaching experience or an alum on the staff as the post coach.

John Wooden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: