RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Pat Summitt on Mike & Mike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 04/04/07 7:09 am    ::: Pat Summitt on Mike & Mike Reply Reply with quote

Coming up soon. On ESPN2 and ESPN Radip.

PostPosted: 04/04/07 7:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

On in about 15 minutes

PostPosted: 04/04/07 8:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The boys didn't embarass themselves until after Pat was off and Big Mike commented how Kentucky was a power.

It was pretty good. They discussed Wooden, her plans, Parker's plans, how difficult it now is to win.

Kudos to M & M for respecting Pat and the game enough to have her on and treat her well.

pilight

PostPosted: 04/04/07 8:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mike & Mike are generally respectful of women's sports. They don't talk about them much, but they don't have the Rome/Cowherd level of disdain.

PostPosted: 04/04/07 8:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Mike & Mike are generally respectful of women's sports. They don't talk about them much, but they don't have the Rome/Cowherd level of disdain.

Speaking of Jim Rome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLU6m3SP9mo

bullsky

PostPosted: 04/04/07 8:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

I agree. They are actually watchable.

PostPosted: 04/04/07 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mike + Mike show is a joke when it comes to talk radio though. The reason they are respectable is cuz ESPN won let them cross the line.

Thats part of the problem with ESPN. You wont hear them bashing too many players/coaches cuz they work with these people alot.

And the interviews they do a joke as well...what are they like 5 minutes long? They ask about 4 questions per guest.

And no callers either. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 04/05/07 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

I don't like the viewer guest thing either, but I am a fan of the show. they work well together and sometimes phone guests can ruin a show.

caune

PostPosted: 04/05/07 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

umbeta1455 wrote:
pilight wrote:

I don't like the viewer guest thing either, but I am a fan of the show. they work well together and sometimes phone guests can ruin a show.

Absolutely, I turn into sports radio to get insight, not joe six packs (and I don't mean abs Shocked ) opinion on sports!

Colin Cowherd is an ass! My personal dislike is for a one man sports talk show because there is no one there to tell him when he is being a fool...but Cowherd seems always to be in fools mode to me Rolling Eyes

I like the Mike and Mike dynamic, they are opposites but both appealing!

PostPosted: 04/05/07 2:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

caune wrote:
umbeta1455 wrote:
pilight wrote:

Absolutely, I turn into sports radio to get insight, not joe six packs (and I don't mean abs Shocked ) opinion on sports!

Colin Cowherd is an ass! My personal dislike is for a one man sports talk show because there is no one there to tell him when he is being a fool...but Cowherd seems always to be in fools mode to me Rolling Eyes

I like the Mike and Mike dynamic, they are opposites but both appealing!

I like Mike and Mike a lot. I don't watch them on ESPN, but I listen either to them or the OutQ morning show on Sirius every day driving to work and school.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: