RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ESPN tells you what to do in Cleveland this weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/28/07 10:43 am    ::: ESPN tells you what to do in Cleveland this weekend Reply Reply with quote

Nice write up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/news/story?id=2807531&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

statams

PostPosted: 03/28/07 12:01 pm    ::: Re: ESPN tells you what to do in Cleveland this weekend Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Nice write up.

http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/news/story?id=2807531&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

It's a great write up.....but seriously, with the exception of H.O.B., Pickwick and Frolic, and the R&R H.O.F........pay no attention to their "suggestions". Any article that tries to tell a sports fan coming to Cleveland to spend time at The Q, that does NOT mention the Winking Lizard, holds no credibility. If you are looking for sports bars and good food, just do some general foot patrol. You'll find at least 12-18 GREAT places to eat, drink, and be merry. I very highly reccommend Panini's on the corner of E. 9th (Rock and Roll Boulevard) and Prospect. Their sandwiches are amazing. Especially if you've had a few "pops" before going there. Also, if you go further up E. 9th, across the street from Jacobs Field, you'll find Alice Cooperstown. It's a wee bit spendy but the food is fantastic. Anything on the menu....you'll love it!!!

For those going....I envy you. I LOVE going to basketball tournaments in Cleveland. I had to choose this year between the MAC and the women's Final 4 and chose the MAC. It's quite difficult to pass up 22 games (11 men's, 11 women's) in 6 days for under $100.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: