RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopherfan

PostPosted: 10/05/06 5:02 pm    ::: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Janessa Wolff, a 6-foot-3 center from Park Rapids, Minn., who gave Penn State an oral commitment last week. "I felt that Penn State as a coaching staff could get me to the next level," Wolff said of her choice. "I just felt a connection with the coaching staff and the girls. The campus felt right when I was there visiting.

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/sports/colleges/pennsylvania_state_university/15672809.htm

Although it doesn’t matter that much because we got Zoe and Dockery to fill that spot, It's just to bad that she would rather play for Rene then Pam.

Want your bad romance

http://www.elyricsworld.com/bad_romance_lyrics_lady_gaga.html
shock6666

PostPosted: 10/05/06 5:54 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:
Quote:
Janessa Wolff, a 6-foot-3 center from Park Rapids, Minn., who gave Penn State an oral commitment last week. "I felt that Penn State as a coaching staff could get me to the next level," Wolff said of her choice. "I just felt a connection with the coaching staff and the girls. The campus felt right when I was there visiting.

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/sports/colleges/pennsylvania_state_university/15672809.htm

Although it doesn’t matter that much because we got Zoe and Dockery to fill that spot, It's just to bad that she would rather play for Rene then Pam.

Maybe if she'd rather play for Rene, you don't want her kind after all?

gopherfan

PostPosted: 10/05/06 6:18 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

For size yes, for her kind I don’t know. Confused We'll see how she dose at Penn state I guess. I wonder if stromme departure to go to UMD didn’t throw a bone into her actually committing to the U. (I hope not)

Want your bad romance

p_d_swanson

PostPosted: 10/05/06 6:20 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

shock6666 wrote:

The best high school player in Minnesota last spring chose Theresa Grentz over Borton, so Wolff just continues the trend...

shock6666

PostPosted: 10/05/06 6:43 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

p_d_swanson wrote:
shock6666 wrote:

The best high school player in Minnesota last spring chose Theresa Grentz over Borton, so Wolff just continues the trend...

Oh that's right...I forgot about last springs fall out at MN....I'm assuming that's the trend you're speaking of? However, whatever happened at MN can't possibly be as bad as what happened in the open at PSU? Then again, that's my perception - PSU being worse that MN.....I guess I don't get why any kid would go to either school at this point.

bullsky

PostPosted: 10/05/06 7:35 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

p_d_swanson wrote:
shock6666 wrote:

How good is Jenna?

PostPosted: 10/05/06 10:32 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
The best high school player in Minnesota last spring chose Theresa Grentz over Borton

That's the first time Borton has never received a Minnesota's Ms. Basketball player or a runner up. (Kelly Mullaney the runner up is going to Colorado State)

Quote:
How good is Jenna?

She Averaged 20.5 points, 10.2 rebounds, 3.6 blocks and 3.3 steals per game in high school.

Want your bad romance

Last edited by gopherfan on 10/06/06 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
bullsky

PostPosted: 10/06/06 6:31 am    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

gopherfan wrote:
Quote:
How good is Jenna?

She Averaged 20.5 points, 10.2 rebounds, 3.6 blocks and 3.3 steals per game in high school.

Very Happy

Let's hope Grentz doesn't ruin her.

PostPosted: 10/06/06 3:33 pm    ::: Re: Janessa Wolff is going to Penn state Reply Reply with quote

shock6666 wrote:
p_d_swanson wrote:

Oh that's right...I forgot about last springs fall out at MN....I'm assuming that's the trend you're speaking of? ...

Kind of. Can't speak for PDS but, by committing last Dec, Jenna was more like a precursor (1 of a few) to the "spring fallout" Shocked But the trend does continue ...

As the season moves along we might look to track some other trends as well Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: