RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBA League Pass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 04/15/24 4:22 pm    ::: WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

I haven't been as active here as I used to be so I'm pretty behind in my knowledge of this topic. Has League Pass gotten better since it's conception or is it not worth the $34.99 asking price? I really don't have the money necessary on a product that might not be as accessible as it might claim to be.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 04/15/24 4:36 pm    ::: Re: WNBA League Pass Reply Reply with quote

Richard 77 wrote:
I haven't been as active here as I used to be so I'm pretty behind in my knowledge of this topic. Has League Pass gotten better since it's conception or is it not worth the $34.99 asking price? I really don't have the money necessary on a product that might not be as accessible as it might claim to be.

It has been working great for me and I'm glad that they finally got a FiretV app and I think Roku too a year or so ago. Last year, they were still blacking out "local" games on the app which is annoying, but I think games are typically available pretty quickly. In addition, they started offering WNBL and AU games this past season. I definitely think it's a great value for the season, but they have been broadcasting a lot more games on linear TV though. It may be worth it to check out the broadcast schedule to see what you'd be missing without it. Happy Watching!!

\

snlMINAJ

PostPosted: 04/16/24 6:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yes also an app on Roku - assuming you live out of your teams market, or just want to watch a ton of games - definitely worth it i think.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/25/24 11:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It’s kinda looking like preseason games will finally be on League Pass. I guess we’ll see for sure on May 3.

I’m pretty sure the Dallas preseason game against Indiana is sold out. ESPN probably could have broadcast this game.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: