RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Late Season Wooden List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyevolley4

PostPosted: 01/30/24 7:21 pm    ::: Late Season Wooden List Reply Reply with quote

Kiki should be on this list. Many schools have two players. Stanford would hardly be an offensive school to include two players (with Brink of course) considering Virginia Tech, Connecticut, and South Carolina have two players.

Kiki has turned into one of the most productive, proficient, efficient players in the country and she is a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

There are a lot of really worthy people on the list, but if I had to pick on one player, it would be Te-Hina. She is having a fantastic season and has fit in impressively well at South Carolina. I personally just don’t find her 12 points and 4 assists to stack really well against Kiki’s 19 points and 10 rebounds in 25 minutes a game.

I hate to even pick on Te-Hina, but I felt like if I wanted to vouch for a player I also had to take a stand on who I would drop off and not shy away.

PostPosted: 01/31/24 11:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree. That was the first name I looked for. She's averaging 19 and 10 for a top 5 team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: