RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

How to get FloSports Stream for Half Price

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 11/24/23 4:44 pm    ::: How to get FloSports Stream for Half Price Reply Reply with quote

You can get FloSports stream for half price, 14.99 a month instead of 29.99 a month, by signing up through this Villanova site:

https://villanova.com/news/2023/8/16/general-villanova-partners-with-flosports-streaming-for-2023-24-season.aspx

When you get to the page where you choose your plan, make sure you choose the MONTHLY plan at 14.99 NOT the ANNUAL plan at 8.99 a month. You can cancel the monthly plan before one month expires, but on the annual plan you will be locked in for a year even though billed monthly.

I signed up this way so I could watch the Cayman Islands Classic and then immediately cancelled my monthly plan in my account.
singinerd54

PostPosted: 11/24/23 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have you watched games in the Cayman Islands Classic already? Through that link it says Big East Basketball, and I don't want to subscribe if it will only show Big East games.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 11/24/23 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, I've watched two Cayman games already. I get the sense that though the subscription is offered through a special deal with Villanova, it's just a regular FloSports subscription once you're in.

BTW, no tech problems with the video or audio so far.
singinerd54

PostPosted: 11/24/23 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: