RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2016 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 04/14/16 5:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades, why don't you post the pictures in the actual draft thread instead of this thread which is for mock drafts? Just seems to make sense to me to migrate into that thread for now.

UofDel_Alum

PostPosted: 04/14/16 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Zune, Where did you come up with Walker for Chicago???

Shades

PostPosted: 04/14/16 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stewart table

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 04/14/16 5:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

28. Atl C. Williams A&M wow she fell really far, maybe Angel can help her fall in line. I have no idea why she was suspended but having an inconsistent season also hurts her case.

The thing about Williams, in March Steph White had Williams (TAMU) as a first round lock. How does she stomach passing on her at #21?

Shades

PostPosted: 05/20/16 8:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Cowgirl Martin walks away from professional basketball

http://www.stwnewspress.com/sports/former-cowgirl-martin-walks-away-from-professional-basketball/article_ae17c46a-1e14-11e6-acd4-fb280adbfec4.html

Quote:
Former Oklahoma State guard Brittney Martin has decided to not play professional basketball, citing that she didn’t feel the need to play anymore. Instead, she is heading to Texas Tech for a job as a graduate assistant on the women’s basketball team while she works on her master’s degree in sociology.

Quote:
“I think there comes a time when you just want to move on and you’re done playing basketball. I think my time came a little early and I think people don’t understand because they’re not in my shoes.”

Shades

PostPosted: 08/19/16 12:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nathalie Fontaine signs with pro team in Germany

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/sports/college/ball-state/2016/08/18/nathalie-fontaine-signs-pro-team-germany/88964652/

Quote:
Though her dream job is with a WNBA team, signing with TSV 1880 Wasserburg, as the Eurocup team announced Thursday, was the next best option.

"The feedback we got from the WNBA folks, is they wanted to see her go over to Europe and put up some numbers and show a perimeter skill set," Sallee told The Star Press by phone. In the meantime, she'll get plenty of opportunity to score with the team located about an hour out of Munich, Germany. "They're penciling her in to be one of their studs."

Quote:
But as she makes the jump to professional ball, teams want to see how Fontaine looks outside. Which will likely be a welcomed change for the 6-foot-2 forward ... er, guard?

"It's funny, because for four years, she told me she was a guard," Sallee said with a laugh. "I've described her to people as 'position-less' for us, we just kind of put her where we needed her."

Quote:
She'll also be a one-hour drive and a two-hour flight from her native Stockholm, Sweden, which is a big improvement from the one-hour drive and twelve-hour-plus flight she faced from Muncie.

toad455

PostPosted: 01/27/23 9:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA Draft Rewind: Redrafting the 2016 Draft

https://www.beyondwomenssports.com/wnba-draft-rewind-redrafting-the-2016-draft/

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63

Jump to: