RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ABL/WBL Statistics, Scores and Schedules

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChasingRatDogmaSalade

PostPosted: 01/13/23 3:29 pm    ::: ABL/WBL Statistics, Scores and Schedules Reply Reply with quote

Morning all,

I've been working with basketball reference to get career and single season statistics for WBL and ABL players added to their website, and they are very excited at the prospect of including it.

I've provided them with all the seasonal and career stats, but ... question for you old-timers (probably just you plight) ... Do you all have any scores/schedules for ABL or WBL teams/seasons? Box scores for games for either league?

If you do, send me an email at jmaxwell@lasvegasaces.com with ABL/WBL Info in the subject line. I'd love to have you scan that info in or just take a picture of it and float it my way so we can make these sections of basketball reference as comprehensive as possible.

Thanks much.

pilight

PostPosted: 01/13/23 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't have any WBL boxscores. The only ABL boxscores I have are some newspaper style boxes from the 1997 playoffs and the ASG.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: