78%  [ 22 ]
Sun
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 09/15/22 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
If the Aces keep catching up like this, they'll win the game at the end of the 7th quarter.

Laughing Laughing

Alright, way to fight back Connecticut without making it "ugly"... Vegas take this L and get it done Sunday!

undersized_post

PostPosted: 09/15/22 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ESPN give as many f*cks about AT's triple doubles as they do about Ionescu's and Parker's challenge

PostPosted: 09/15/22 10:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Connecticut in 5.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 09/15/22 10:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now, I'm begining to wonder what this series would have been like if Bonner had showed up in Games 1 and 2? Shocked Shocked She set the tone for them, and Thomas was outstanding.

PostPosted: 09/16/22 12:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Now, I'm begining to wonder what this series would have been like if Bonner had showed up in Games 1 and 2? Shocked Shocked She set the tone for them, and Thomas was outstanding.

And AT didn't clobber anyone this game.

~rAf
Queenie

PostPosted: 09/16/22 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I mean this with every ounce of respect I am capable of mustering up at this hour of the morning: build a bridge and get over it. You make Alyssa Thomas sound like the psychotic lovechild of Mwadi Mabika and Elaine Powell. You’re not the only one who’s been harping on it, but here is where my patience has worn thin.

(now with spelling variations)
myrtle

PostPosted: 09/16/22 11:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I mean this with every ounce of respect I am capable of mustering up at this hour of the morning: build a bridge and get over it. You make Alyssa Thomas sound like the psychotic lovechild of Mwadi Mabika and Elaine Powell. You’re not the only one who’s been harping on it, but here is where my patience has worn thin.

I too noticed that she didn't run over anyone...at least not that I saw. [hmmm, maybe she is that lovechild - though the difference is that I don't think she is a bully to be a bully but rather that it is just part of her game] And I thought the reffing in this one was at least equitably bad/good.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 09/16/22 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

WOW. Alyssa Thomas is a fabulous player and showed it last night! I had a specific issue with Alyssa clobbering Chelsea the game before. Chelsea resolved that issue by hitting a dagger, then snatching the ball from Jonquel. Perhaps that should have resolved the issue for me as well. I have admired Alyssa's game for a long, long time and if she keeps playing her full, beautiful game, the Aces will have a hard time beating the Sun.

~rAf
willtalk

PostPosted: 09/16/22 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Aces slow start and the Suns being on fire did not surprise me. The Aces were up 2-0 and the Suns were playing for pride. How the rest of the series plays out will be the deciding factor.

PostPosted: 09/16/22 2:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I haven't been a CT fan since the days of Margo, Lindsay, and Taj....but it was such a treat to see an awesome display of raw talent, grit, refined talent and great strategies to boot. Vegas took a strong right hook to the jaw in Q1 and didn't lay down....(nearly) erasing that deficit showed their grit and caliber.

Curt and Becky both have the right pieces and the coaching savvy to 'deserve' the title. Lucky for me, I'm 50/50 - either team can earn this one.

(Myrtle....are you POSITIVE that Carrington kid ever played at Stanford? Razz)

PostPosted: 09/16/22 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I haven't been a CT fan since the days of Margo, Lindsay, and Taj....but it was such a treat to see an awesome display of raw talent, grit, refined talent and great strategies to boot. Vegas took a strong right hook to the jaw in Q1 and didn't lay down....(nearly) erasing that deficit showed their grit and caliber.

Curt and Becky both have the right pieces and the coaching savvy to 'deserve' the title. Lucky for me, I'm 50/50 - either team can earn this one.

Carrington became an official Southern girl when she transferred to Baylor.💋💅

PostPosted: 09/16/22 4:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
Howee wrote:

Plus her eyelashes grew 2" to prove it.

Queenie

PostPosted: 09/16/22 9:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Proof that everything is bigger in Texas.

(now with spelling variations)
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 09/16/22 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Rock Hard wrote:
Howee wrote:

Plus her eyelashes grew 2" to prove it.

Absolutely true. I wanted to include some type of lashes emoji but I could not find it.🤷🏾‍♂️

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: