RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#12 Florida Gulf Coast vs #4 Maryland - 3/20/22
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormeo

PostPosted: 04/16/22 11:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
StevenHW wrote:
Howee wrote:
[snip]...(anyone else notice that FGCU has a player from out west named Schimmel - an possibility....?) Shocked

https://fgcuathletics.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/milan-schimmel/8736

Quote:
Personal: Born Aug. 8, 1999 in Mission, Ore. ... Daughter of Cecilee Moses and Rick Schimmel … Has five brothers - Shae, Job, Mick, Saint and Sun...Has two sisters - Shoni and Jude.

Yep!

By the way, I remember Shoni was arrested for domestic violence last June (2021), but I have no idea if there was a trial yet.

Thank you for that tidbit, steven....interesting. FGCU is only her fourth school, AND....she's got 2 years of eligibility left. Shocked

And yeah....WATN?? Shoni or Jude? I take it that neither one is doing any playing these days.

She just got formally charged, being discussed here. It’s not looking good.

Don’t know what Jude’s up to nowadays. (Hopefully more lowkey stuff than Shoni.) I think she ended up playing some seasons overseas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: