RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

jeffrey epstein reportedly offs himself
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 08/10/19 8:27 am    ::: jeffrey epstein reportedly offs himself Reply Reply with quote

. . . but there's certainly more to this story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html

Last edited by sambista on 08/10/19 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Genero36

PostPosted: 08/10/19 8:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They offed this joker...he was about to talk and get a nice deal. I hope he wrote down names somewhere.... #corruption

PostPosted: 08/10/19 8:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

y'know . . . i think i'll change the title.

PostPosted: 08/10/19 9:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but wasn't this guy under suicide watch?

There were a whole lot of rich and powerful people that he could have potentially brought down; from British royalty to presidents both Democratic and Orange.

PostPosted: 08/10/19 9:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 08/10/19 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:

There were a whole lot of rich and powerful people that he could have potentially brought down; from British royalty to presidents both Democratic and Orange.

And how does a high profile inmate on suicide watch have access to sheets to hang himself???

PostPosted: 08/10/19 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
. . . from British royalty to presidents both Democratic and Orange.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

PostPosted: 08/10/19 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Could we not have a picture a dead body posted on this board?

5thmantheme

PostPosted: 08/10/19 1:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:

He was as of around the 24th, but NBC is reporting he wasn't "currently" on suicide watch, and this has been picked up nationally.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/456956-gop-senator-inexcusable-that-epstein-not-under-constant-suicide-watch

I'm wondering if his victims can sue his now estate.

justintyme

PostPosted: 08/10/19 2:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

5thmantheme wrote:
justintyme wrote:

He was as of around the 24th, but NBC is reporting he wasn't "currently" on suicide watch, and this has been picked up nationally.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/456956-gop-senator-inexcusable-that-epstein-not-under-constant-suicide-watch

I'm wondering if his victims can sue his now estate.

Yeah, that's what is fishy to me in all of this.

I think it very likely he killed himself. But I think the powers that be facilitated the ability for him to do so because he was inconvenient to a lot of very powerful people. He was transferred to this facility by Barr himself, his cellmate was transferred out, and he was not on suicide watch despite a previous attempt to take his own life.

PostPosted: 08/10/19 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You know you’re having a bad day when your suicide isn’t the most consequential news of you that day.

Shit has hit the fan.

PostPosted: 08/10/19 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And today, the President of the United States made an official statement accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of killing Epstein.

So, that's the country we will in.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/10/19 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why Wasn’t Jeff Epstein on Suicide Watch When He Died?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch.html

Quote:
But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday

PostPosted: 08/11/19 3:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
And today, the President of the United States made an official statement accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of killing Epstein.

horrific.

PostPosted: 08/11/19 8:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

She needs to sue him.

She needs to just start suing people. It’s libel or slander depending on what we consider twitter. And more than one official person has tweeted this out. Like..an NY times writer. (Ironically, the same writer that was up in arms about Castro retweeting a public set of donors).

She’s a private citizen now. She shouldn’t have to just live with this from the media and public servants. As we’ve seen, this type of rhetoric puts her life in danger.

PostPosted: 08/11/19 10:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

She’s a private citizen now.

Yeah, but she is still a "public figure" when it comes to defamation laws. And proving "actual malice" is very, very tough.

PostPosted: 08/11/19 12:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

She needs to sue him.

She needs to just start suing people. It’s libel or slander depending on what we consider twitter. And more than one official person has tweeted this out. Like..an NY times writer. (Ironically, the same writer that was up in arms about Castro retweeting a public set of donors).

She’s a private citizen now. She shouldn’t have to just live with this from the media and public servants. As we’ve seen, this type of rhetoric puts her life in danger.

She doesn't want Trump and his lawyers going through their records of their dealings with Epstein after discovery. She certainly doesn't want Bill on the stand under oath answering questions about their relationship with him.

PostPosted: 08/11/19 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

She needs to sue him.

She doesn't want Trump and his lawyers going through their records of their dealings with Epstein after discovery. She certainly doesn't want Bill on the stand under oath answering questions about their relationship with him.

That’s pretty loaded, considering there isn’t even a whisper of Clinton and underage girls. We should avoid guilt by association.

His rhetoric has led to people sending bombs to her house. When does he get held responsible for that shit?

PostPosted: 08/12/19 11:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Attorney General Barr: Epstein co-conspirators 'should not rest easy'

Quote:
"Let me assure you that case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein," Barr said in remarks to a law enforcement group in New Orleans on Monday. "Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. Victims deserve justice and will get it."

Barr additionally said he was "angered" about what he described as the Manhattan Correctional Center's "failure" to secure Epstein, and highlighted what he called "irregularities" in the MCC's system that have already surfaced in the early stages of the DOJ investigations.

"We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr said. "We will get to the bottom of it, and there will be accountability."

Quote:
"Every single person in the Justice Department -- from your Main Justice headquarters staff all the way to the night-shift jailer -- knew that this man was a suicide risk, and that his dark secrets couldn't be allowed to die with him," Sasse, R-Neb., said. "Given Epstein's previous attempted suicide, he should have been locked in a padded room under unbroken, 24/7, constant surveillance. Obviously, heads must roll."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/attorney-general-barr-epstein-co-conspirators-should-not-rest-easy/ar-AAFHGv5?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 08/13/19 8:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FBI raids Epstein's private Caribbean island

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/13/fbi-raids-jeffrey-epsteins-private-caribbean-island

Quote:
The raid came two days after the billionaire was found dead in a New York City jail cell, having apparently killed himself

One wonders why they didn't do it at the same time he was arrested, like they did his NYC house.

PostPosted: 08/13/19 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Drone footage of FBI and NYPD in house on Orgy Island.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dn0G-my-0a0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Howee

PostPosted: 08/13/19 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I heard something on the news about Epstein's airplane pilots being called as witnesses. Talk about people who were complicit--I mean, what are the odds that these guys had NO idea about what was happening? They're DELIVERING young girls in large numbers to questionable locations, how could one be bright enough to acquire a pilot's license and not 'get' the picture?

pilight wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

You ARE 'trolling' here, right?? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 08/15/19 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jeffrey Epstein Was the Proud Owner of This Strange Portrait of Clinton in a Dress

Quote:
. . . Jeffrey Epstein had a very strange painting of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan home. It featured Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels, reclining on a chair in the Oval Office and pointing at the viewer, Uncle Sam style. If you’re wondering where on earth Epstein got such a thing, the painting was done by an Australian artist named Petrina Ryan-Kleid . . . .
Genero36

PostPosted: 09/16/19 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Epstein accusers denied damages in Fla. victims' rights case

Quote:
US official: Iran fired cruise missiles on Saudi oil facility Roethlisberger out for season with elbow injury

A group of women who say they were sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein have suffered a setback in seeking money from the government over a plea deal that spared the financier a lengthy prison term.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra ruled previously that federal prosecutors in Florida violated a victims' rights law when they failed to inform the women about the 2008 deal.

But the judge said Monday the government doesn't owe them money for it.

The judge also declined to award attorneys' fees to the women and denied their request for FBI records related to the Epstein investigation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/epstein-accusers-denied-damages-in-fla-victims-rights-case/ar-AAHnLdU?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 10/30/19 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jeffrey Epstein’s Autopsy ‘Points to Homicide,’ Not Suicide, Pathologist Claims

Quote:
A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein’s brother said on Wednesday that evidence suggested that Mr. Epstein did not die by suicide, but may have been strangled.

The New York City medical examiner’s office concluded Mr. Epstein hanged himself in his jail cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

But the private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, said on the morning TV show “Fox & Friends” that Mr. Epstein, 66, experienced a number of injuries — among them a broken hyoid bone — that “are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation.”

“I think that the evidence points to homicide rather than suicide,” said Dr. Baden, who observed the autopsy done by city officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

We knew this.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: