RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Dev Peters tweets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/03/18 5:46 pm    ::: Dev Peters tweets Reply Reply with quote

To MSU Seniors

https://mobile.twitter.com/MsPeters14/status/980783236812025856M

Quote:
Devereaux Peters
@MsPeters14
For the Miss St seniors, as some1 who has been in your exact shoes, hold your head high. This feeling will go away & you can truly appreciate what you’ve accomplished. Don’t listen to those that say it means nothin without the 👑 That’s a lie, y’all did what a lot could NEVER do.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 04/03/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice.

Representing!

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/03/18 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Love Dev!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting that.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
SDHoops

PostPosted: 04/04/18 5:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to ND on being the champs of butt kissing (NCAA headquarters are located in what state? Wink..) and all. I guess a woman of color (Staley) is more of a threat and not deserving of a transfer waiver and not even worth telling right away. Queenie, you're supposed to be neutral so idk why you chime in and the such on these topics. I can say what I feel. Thousands had to wait a year, but nope not Jess. If SC got the transfer, maybe they are the ones to beat UConn!!! But we'll never know. I'm a strong supporter of WBB, I go to games just for the support, sometimes I buy tickets knowing well I won't make it to a game. But in all honestly, some of the Bush league stuff and double standard stuff that goes on is BS!!!

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/04/18 6:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDhoops, sorry you're te lost. But are you gonna flame every thread for the next year with anti-Irish vitriol? All you're trying to do is get this thread locked up by the mods.

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 04/04/18 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
Congrats to ND on being the champs of butt kissing (NCAA headquarters are located in what state? Wink..) and all. I guess a woman of color (Staley) is more of a threat and not deserving of a transfer waiver and not even worth telling right away. Queenie, you're supposed to be neutral so idk why you chime in and the such on these topics. I can say what I feel. Thousands had to wait a year, but nope not Jess. If SC got the transfer, maybe they are the ones to beat UConn!!! But we'll never know. I'm a strong supporter of WBB, I go to games just for the support, sometimes I buy tickets knowing well I won't make it to a game. But in all honestly, some of the Bush league stuff and double standard stuff that goes on is BS!!!

Rolling Eyes ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Rolling Eyes

ucbart

PostPosted: 04/04/18 8:39 am    ::: Re: Dev Peters tweets Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
To MSU Seniors

https://mobile.twitter.com/MsPeters14/status/980783236812025856M

Quote:
Devereaux Peters
@MsPeters14
For the Miss St seniors, as some1 who has been in your exact shoes, hold your head high. This feeling will go away & you can truly appreciate what you’ve accomplished. Don’t listen to those that say it means nothin without the 👑 That’s a lie, y’all did what a lot could NEVER do.

That was a nice tweet, but of all the W players, I find her to be the most obnoxious on twitter. I can’t stand her social media.

bballgrl

PostPosted: 04/04/18 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:

I won't comment on ND butt kissing. I will say that I believed that people at the top wanted ND to win and saw to it that they did. MS had a 5 point lead and if the foul had been called on Maybre Morgan would had gone to the FT line most likely would have made both shots which would have given them an 8pt lead. Tv callers were saying Morgan lost control of the ball. Well yes she did because she was hip checked and did not get the foul called. I've seen the same thing happen in the Wnba twice. Each time many fans saw the same thing which allowed the other team to win. Then the next day the W came out and said :it was a foul should have been called and in the other case they said it shouldn't have been called. What good does that do because it did not change the end result of who won. Things like this will cause more people not to watch if the game isn't called correctly. ND with 6/7 lost 3/4 games during the season and MS lost 1 game the entire season. I will not comment on this again but it was not right and the Championship was stolen from MS.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 04/04/18 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:

I will say that I believed that people at the top wanted ND to win and saw to it that they did.

It's obvious to me that Air Force engineers at Area 51 took time out from their work on captured extraterrestrials in order to train their mind control satellite rays towards Columbus long enough to immedietly wipe any view or memory of the Mabrey foul from the minds of the three officials. Shocked Shocked Shocked

GEF34

PostPosted: 04/04/18 10:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
SDHoops wrote:

I won't comment on ND butt kissing. I will say that I believed that people at the top wanted ND to win and saw to it that they did. MS had a 5 point lead and if the foul had been called on Maybre Morgan would had gone to the FT line most likely would have made both shots which would have given them an 8pt lead. Tv callers were saying Morgan lost control of the ball. Well yes she did because she was hip checked and did not get the foul called. I've seen the same thing happen in the Wnba twice. Each time many fans saw the same thing which allowed the other team to win. Then the next day the W came out and said :it was a foul should have been called and in the other case they said it shouldn't have been called. What good does that do because it did not change the end result of who won. Things like this will cause more people not to watch if the game isn't called correctly. ND with 6/7 lost 3/4 games during the season and MS lost 1 game the entire season. I will not comment on this again but it was not right and the Championship was stolen from MS.

If there was some big plan to cause Mississippi State to lose the game, why call the foul with 3 seconds left, Notre Dame had a player wide open under the basket who was about to receive the ball, she would have scored and there would probably not have been any time on the clock, calling the foul made the chances of an overtime more likely, and the defense played on that last play was very good, it was a very difficult shot made by Arike.

As for Jessica Shepard, how many people that are talking about her waiver actually saw what the wavier said, how many know what Nebraska wrote, and Notre Dame wrote and what other people wrote on her behalf. And for that matter how many people have seen waivers submitted by other schools on behalf of other people and know there request said the same thing as what Notre Dame submitted? (not saying that you bballgrl is talking about Jessica Sheppard, just including it in my post, but a different part from what I was responding to you about)

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/05/18 7:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballgrl wrote:
SDHoops wrote:

What the fuck game were you watching?

First, the game was tied at 58, not MSST with a 5 point lead.

<leaving reality for a moment here> Second, when did the NCAA put in an 8 point line? Because that's what AO's shot would have to have been worth in order to get to the final margin of victory. (A five point lead + a three point win for ND = eight point shot. Rolling Eyes)

<back to reality> Third, Morgan would have gone to the line and maybe made both and been up two, not eight! Don't forget that MSST was only 59% from the line for the game.

Fourth, there would have been, if memory serves me, 6+ seconds on the clock. ND had 3 timeouts left, so they would have advanced the ball. Twice as much time to get a shot.

Wanna try again?

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/05/18 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge

Get over it, y'all. I wanted MS State to win too, but they didn't. Vic has conceded gracefully. You should too.

PostPosted: 04/05/18 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge

Get over it, y'all.
I wanted MS State to win too, but they didn't. Vic has conceded gracefully. You should too.

+1

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: