RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Matt Damon as Geno Auriemma?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenHW

PostPosted: 12/07/16 11:45 pm    ::: Matt Damon as Geno Auriemma? Reply Reply with quote

From espnW's website...

http://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/the-buzz/article/18226482/would-cast-matt-damon-geno-auriemma-movie-alysa-auriemma-would

PostPosted: 12/09/16 3:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll play. Only because that era was so full of coaching and playing legends.

Well if your doing the early 2k's dynasty Chloe St. Moritz is college age and is known for that Bird Taurasi Snark so strike while the iron is hot I say (looks nothing like either but you need the snark more than the look)

Wonder if JenniLaw would sit for the Kattnis dye job one last time, she's getting on in years but I think Kattnis style Lawrence could still play Bird. If going for mannerisms and age Saorise Ronan, likely as DT and have Chloe get the dye job to play Bird. (There are just no young brunettes out there in Hollywood today...now watch Pilight name 70 Smile ) and well, Bird and DT have to at LEAST be the key supporting actresses just for their comedy value together.

If she'd do the Blind Side Drawl again Sandra Bullock as Pat? (If we only could go as far as Lifetime Movie Status I've always seen Reba as close to Pat in mannerisms and accent, I'm weird but I've had that for years)

As for Geno, again I always had Lifetime films in my head (start at the bottom I guess so I always had Ray Romano as Geno) not so much sold on MAAATTTT DA-MON as Geno besides with men you either have curly hair or you don't. I'd say Eric Bana (got the curls and all) personally.

Some side Cameos since we're on the subject. Gonna use the 2000 F4 because talk about a convergence of controversy

Phylicia Rashad as C. Vivian Stringer.

Bryce Dallas Howard As Rene Portland...NOT because she looks a thing like her but because her Role as Hilly in The Help shows that she's not afraid to spew the Bigoted vitriol needed to play someone like Rene Portland! and that matters (See the difficulty 42 had casting the Phillies manager before settling on Alan Tyduk from Firefly, and that character was so Vile (25 uses of the N word in about 3 minutes of important and Powerful screen time) he almost used a pseudonym in the credits!)

no clue who's tall or young enough to play Jones Svet and Swin...and I would get a bit of a name for Swin. As for Ralph that may be a sensitive issue so I'll leave that to the UConn fans to decide. Same thing with Catchings for the Tennessee side of the equation

Just for fun folks but really at some point a film should be made about Pat and Geno.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: