RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Is ESPN giving up on its website coverage of WCBB?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 12/04/16 2:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
I wish I knew more about cord cutting. I have DirecTV and I feel like my bill never stops increasing.

First question to ask is how fast and how reliable is your internet service. And personally I think you should have hard wired internet from your router to your TV source - I wouldn't rely on home wireless for HD video.

If you have that, you might look into the new DirecTV Now. They are offering the second tier right now for $35/month with over 100 channels. It will soon rise to $60 but they say the discount will be grandfathered for life if you sign up now. They say the price will rise as programming costs rise, but you'll always get the $25 off.

tfan

PostPosted: 12/04/16 3:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I installed WatchESPN on my phone a week ago and I am amazed at how many games they show. And not just WBB, they had the women's volleyball and soccer NCAA tournament games on as well. There are so many things being broadcast that it is hard to choose what to watch. Since these games all have an announcer, and usually a color commentator as well, I assume that they are just local broadcasts being shown nationally. But when I see "Hickman (MO) vs. Blue Springs (MO) (Girls HS Basketball) " I am perplexed as to how that got into the mix. The game has two announcers but was a bust - it is 42-16 in favor of Hickman with 7 minutes left.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: