RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Big Twelve considering expansion by two to four teams
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 09/26/16 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd think the Big 12 is going to move fast now that LSU fired Les Miles.

They are going to try to grab and luck up Houston before Tom Hermann has a chance to leave for LSU.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 09/26/16 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bacabuck wrote:
thefutureisbright wrote:
bacabuck wrote:
I have an idea. Why don't they go after TAMU, Mizzou, Neb, and Col?

It seems to me that these schools all have good programs and would make the big twelve (minus 2) a viable and interesting conference.

They all bailed on the conference ... been there done that

Wonder if they all had any reason to bail?..........ie was everyone treated equally?

If I recall correctly, Texas getting their own TV network and everyone else having to go through the Big 12 Network shares didn't sit well with everyone back in realignments

bacabuck

PostPosted: 09/26/16 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
bacabuck wrote:
thefutureisbright wrote:
bacabuck wrote:
I have an idea. Why don't they go after TAMU, Mizzou, Neb, and Col?

It seems to me that these schools all have good programs and would make the big twelve (minus 2) a viable and interesting conference.

They all bailed on the conference ... been there done that

Wonder if they all had any reason to bail?..........ie was everyone treated equally?

If I recall correctly, Texas getting their own TV network and everyone else having to go through the Big 12 Network shares didn't sit well with everyone back in realignments

Bingo! Texas blew up the old big 12 with their greed and it's never again going to be a strong conference. I know that "never" is too strong, but I really don't see how any of the schools they could add would make a difference. The conference is a husk of what it once was and the remaining members are either willing to put up with the Texas crap, or they just don't have anywhere else to go...........IMHO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: