RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What player in the 2016 class would you most like for your..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patsweetpat

PostPosted: 06/11/15 8:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Ugh...really? I get that Tennessee has what it has as far as basketball is concerned...but on every other level I ask: why the F&#% would anyone choose Knoxville over Seattle? It's like choosing a sandbox over a beach.

It doesn't rain all the time, for one thing. And Knoxville is not nearly as bad as you would like to think it is. I lived there for a long time. It's a pretty great place.

I don't know how long you've lived in Seattle, but it's pretty well regarded.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 06/11/15 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

patsweetpat wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Ugh...really? I get that Tennessee has what it has as far as basketball is concerned...but on every other level I ask: why the F&#% would anyone choose Knoxville over Seattle? It's like choosing a sandbox over a beach.

It doesn't rain all the time, for one thing. And Knoxville is not nearly as bad as you would like to think it is. I lived there for a long time. It's a pretty great place.

I'm sure it is, but my brother did his residency there and absolutely hated the weather. However his son now lives there and is happy. No accounting for taste I guess, but the kid was born there after all although raised in eastern WA, and that may account for something. On the other hand, people need to quit slamming Knoxville. It's a pretty great place and close to the Great Smokies which are every bit as beautiful as the Pacific, just in a different way, and there's plenty to do there.

PostPosted: 06/12/15 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
patsweetpat wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

I'm sure it is, but my brother did his residency there and absolutely hated the weather. However his son now lives there and is happy. No accounting for taste I guess, but the kid was born there after all although raised in eastern WA, and that may account for something. On the other hand, people need to quit slamming Knoxville. It's a pretty great place and close to the Great Smokies which are every bit as beautiful as the Pacific, just in a different way, and there's plenty to do there.

I'm sure Knoxville is great. I'd like to come visit myself, sometime. Maybe even check out a hoops game while I'm there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: