RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Coaches Salaries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
purduefanatic

PostPosted: 02/11/15 10:10 am    ::: Coaches Salaries Reply Reply with quote

Does anyone on here have any information on coaches salaries for all the Division I schools across the country? Whether it be spreadsheet or a website, I am looking for anything I can get my hands on so that I can do a comparison for someone.

Thanks in advance for anything you can get to me.

I'm actually more interested in the lower conferences, such as the WAC, Big South, Big West, America East, Horizon League, etc.

Durantula

PostPosted: 05/20/15 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Don't have your info but wanted to throw in some information that seems rare to me, salaries for coaches at private schools. I had no idea Muffet McGraw made more money from the school than Mike Brey, but Brey did make more money than McGraw from a marketing firm.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/acc/2015/05/20/mike-krzyzewski-duke-coach-k-salary/27661527/
—McCallie's total compensation was just under $1 million, including over $760,000 in base pay and $156,000 in bonuses.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2015/05/19/brian-kelly-charlie-weis-muffet-mcgraw-mike-brey-notre-dame-tax-return/27554511/
Women's basketball coach Muffet McGraw was credited with nearly $1.3 million in compensation from the school, and the return showed her with an additional $300,000 from an outside multimedia and marketing rights entity that handles Notre Dame athletics.

Men's basketball coach Mike Brey received just under $1 million from the school, plus $720,000 from the multimedia and marketing firm.

dtrain34

PostPosted: 05/20/15 11:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Don't know about a comprehensive list, either, but here's a Las Cruces Sun News article that details District 7 Coach of the Year Mark Trakh's salary and bonus structure at WAC champion New Mexico State.

The bit on Trakh is at the bottom of the notes column after the bits about WAC membership and men's coach Marvin Menzies deal:

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-sports/ci_27806829/wac-looks-get-10-trakh-due-bonus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: