RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

UConn / Stanford loss
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bballjunkie

PostPosted: 05/11/15 9:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Actually, I am a basketball fan and have no affiliation with any team other than I love the game.

This game was intriguing as it was not just a major upset, but there were some serious coaching lessons that could be used from start to finish.

Only those who are one sided to either team would blame 1 instance for the loss. There were many areas in this game that would help anyone interested in the game of basketball.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 05/13/15 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
I cannot believe you people are still obsessing about this game.

It's good you can't believe it, because it isn't true. Smile

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 05/13/15 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballjunkie wrote:
Actually, I am a basketball fan and have no affiliation with any team other than I love the game.

This game was intriguing as it was not just a major upset, but there were some serious coaching lessons that could be used from start to finish.

Only those who are one sided to either team would blame 1 instance for the loss. There were many areas in this game that would help anyone interested in the game of basketball.

Analyzing the last UConn defensive stand in regulation, and identifying a mistake made by one of its defenders, is to "blame one instance for the loss", or are you referencing something else?

PostPosted: 05/19/15 7:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No, nothing toward you, I love these games, like the ND v Uconn games etc. Any coach should love analyzing them. You can learn a lot from them. I may not agree necessarily that they lost because of the one instance but we all have our views and that's what makes the game fun.

I used the word incorrectly as I was referring to the ones that simply hate a team and can't appreciate the game itself.

But if they feel the need to call us obsessive, so be it as I see it as really enjoying the game of basketball.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: