RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

How do you feel about schedule change after first weekend?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you feel about the schedule change?
Better than before
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Worse than before
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Both are about equally fine
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Hate both schedules.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

awhom111

PostPosted: 03/24/15 12:32 am    ::: How do you feel about schedule change after first weekend? Reply Reply with quote

The first set of games is complete with the new schedule of moving games up a day, so I thought it would be a good idea to see how everyone felt. I will do a new poll after next weekend's games.

For me, Duke played Friday-Sunday. I always take vacation days on the Thursday and Friday for the men's tournament so that means that I was able to watch both Duke games in their entirety. Usually that is an issue for the second round game which is usually during my evening commute when it's back to work time.

In general, I did like being able to see more of the second round games. I wish that the Sunday schedule was different and that the Monday schedule had Pacific timezone games later. I would prefer Sunday's games at 1,3,5, and 7 Eastern. If they were wedded to 7 and 9, I would have wanted the earlier games at 2 and 4:30 or so and if the early ones had to be there, I would have gone with 12, 2, 4, and 6. Of course I hate that the men's games on Sunday have moved so heavily to primetime as well, but I think I am losing that battle. I would not mind six timeslots on Saturday and possibly Friday either.

I am going to miss not having basketball on Tuesday as NIT quarterfinals on Tuesday and Wednesday are not quite the same as either NCAA Tournament. I am unlikely to ever travel to one of these games, so I am only looking at it from the perspective of someone glued to a TV.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: