RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Four to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 01/19/15 10:29 am    ::: Four to watch. Reply Reply with quote

Graham Hays highlighting 4 impact players (he actually highlights more) following this weekend flurry of fun.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncw/

Glad to see him mention Shae Kelly of Minnesota. I didn't expect the Giphs to be this successful even with Banham. Kelly has brought her game to the B1G stage and Minny is reaping wins.

grrlagent

PostPosted: 01/19/15 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Suspension seems to have inspired Danielle Ballard. She put on quite a show yesterday. It was very impressive to see court side. Hope that she keeps her head straight and makes the most of her talent.

PostPosted: 01/19/15 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This article also gives OK a shoutout as team of the week.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
icey23

PostPosted: 01/19/15 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

grrlagent wrote:
Suspension seems to have inspired Danielle Ballard. She put on quite a show yesterday. It was very impressive to see court side. Hope that she keeps her head straight and makes the most of her talent.

Oh you sit courtside must be nice!!! I sit in section 104. Ballard is worth the price of admission now lol, I love her game. Yesterday crowd was loud!!!

PostPosted: 01/19/15 10:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

icey23 wrote:
grrlagent wrote:

Oh you sit courtside must be nice!!! I sit in section 104. Ballard is worth the price of admission now lol, I love her game. Yesterday crowd was loud!!!

Lol! I was given court side tickets for that game. I'm normally in 103. And yes, I said the same thing about Danielle. Watching her yesterday was just spectacular. Especially that block she made when she was the "one" in a 3 on 1 fastbreak by Kentucky!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: