RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Has parity Nirvana arrived in 2015 to Wimin's basketball?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PRballer

PostPosted: 12/05/14 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
PRballer wrote:
Phil wrote:

I think the re-emergnce of the Pac 12, with several very decent teams, is one of the big storries.

UCLA, USC, Stanford, Cal, Oregon State, Washington and Arizona State are all legit NCAA teams this year. Will the conference get 7 bids though? Will UCLA be able to overcome it's tough non-conference?

Really interesting to see this race come Feb/March.

I'm going to wait until UCLA wins a game before deciding they're in. Granted, they've had a really brutal first four games, but the JMU loss is one to make you wonder. That said, it's good to see the Pac-12 doing well.

Fair point, but you can almost expect a freshmen-heavy team to lose on the road to a pretty solid JMU squad in their first game of the season. I think Close scheduled them a bit too tough, to be honest - we'll see if their confidence is shaken or they are considered battle tested for the next round.

Also, in my round-up of Pac-12 teams, I didn't mention Washington State. I think right now you have to say they're a better team than UCLA.

It's a good year for the league.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: