RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ESPN 3 coverage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markinct

PostPosted: 12/02/14 8:32 am    ::: ESPN 3 coverage Reply Reply with quote

First of all let me say THANK YOU to whoever pointed me to ESPN3 on my computer to watch games. Having moved from CT to Florida, I was wondering how I'd make it through the season without watching games but now I don't have to wonder.

HOWEVER, the commercials...OH MY GOSH, I'd rather see a blank screen. I've seen the Brighthouse Cable *meet the neighbors* commercial at least 100 times in the three games I watched of the Gulf Coast Tournament. They even run them back to back. I guess the ads are local so depends on who the feed is coming from I guess but do they not have other commercials they can run? Do they think this is helping them? I've found that It helps me get things done around the house. When there is a time out....I go fold laundry, run the dishwasher, wipe the toilet down and all sorts of things now which makes me WAY more productive in the long run rather than say....I'm gonna sit in this chair for the next two hours..don't bother me. SO maybe I should be thankful?

larmarch5

PostPosted: 12/02/14 2:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does ESPN3 have archives? Or are the games only available live?

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 12/02/14 2:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ESPN has fantastic archives. You should be able to watch a game about an hour afterwards from the Archives. I think you still are required to log in with a tv subscription though. (I recently stole my ex's ex's (I don't know what else to call this one) log-in which has the SEC Network playing on it too, so I'm GOLDEN!

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 12/02/14 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by ArtBest23 on 12/02/14 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 12/02/14 4:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

duplicate

Last edited by ArtBest23 on 12/02/14 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 12/02/14 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

larmarch5 wrote:
Does ESPN3 have archives? Or are the games only available live?

You just look at the "replays" tab. Or you can go the schedules on ESPN, find the recap for the game you want to see, and there may be a "watch replay" icon that will take you to the ESPN3 replay. You can also search by a team name on the ESPN3 site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: