RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Last Day to Sign NLI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigermojo

PostPosted: 11/19/14 11:24 am    ::: Last Day to Sign NLI Reply Reply with quote

when is the last day a recruit can sign NLI during early period? LSU's sole commitment has yet to sign and I'm a bit stressed.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/19/14 11:38 am    ::: Re: Last Day to Sign NLI Reply Reply with quote

tigermojo wrote:
when is the last day a recruit can sign NLI during early period? LSU's sole commitment has yet to sign and I'm a bit stressed.

I believe today may be the last day. Begins the second Wednesday in November and ends the following Wednesday, IIRC.

beknighted

PostPosted: 11/19/14 11:58 am    ::: Re: Last Day to Sign NLI Reply Reply with quote

tigermojo wrote:

RU fans are waiting on a recruit who apparently is deciding between the Scarlet Knights and Michigan State, so we're anxious, too.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 11/19/14 2:34 pm    ::: Re: Last Day to Sign NLI Reply Reply with quote

beknighted wrote:
tigermojo wrote:

RU fans are waiting on a recruit who apparently is deciding between the Scarlet Knights and Michigan State, so we're anxious, too.

Her choice was Rutgers. Congrats. Smile

beknighted

PostPosted: 11/19/14 4:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks. CViv ends up with a class of 4 - 2 posts and 2 guards. The post depth will be nice to have.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/20/14 12:36 pm    ::: Re: Last Day to Sign NLI Reply Reply with quote

tigermojo wrote:

So did she sign? Or did she become another piece of fuel under Caldwell's ever hotter seat?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: