RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gameday Live Chat: November 15th, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 11/14/14 10:50 pm    ::: Gameday Live Chat: November 15th, 2014 Reply Reply with quote

Someone threw this out there for an idea for the Chat Threads. Just thought I'd make it, and see how it went for tomorrow.

Key Games

The Battle for Wisconsin Supremacy: Marquette vs. Green Bay.

Last Time Out: Green Bay defeated Marquette 55-46 in 2012.

Key Players: Kalli Lukan and Tesha Buck lead Green Bay against a Marquette team that is rebuilding under a new coach combined with the departure of Katherine Plouffe. Green Bay, should for all intents and purposes win comfortably given that Marquette lost an exhibition to Lewis recently--but Arleisa Morse, of the Preseason All-Big East Team, will look to lead Marquette to Wisconsin supremacy.

Mid-Major Shootout in Kansas: Creighton at Wichita State

Why Watch? Marissa Janning and Alex Harden. Two of the best Mid-Major players in the nation go head to head in this thrilling matchup between two outstanding programs. Creighton just missed out on NCAA's last year despite victories over DePaul (who upset Duke, remember that?), Oregon State, and St. John's. Wichita State, on the other hand managed to beat Green Bay but otherwise was largely untested against Top 100 RPI Teams.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/14/14 11:10 pm    ::: Re: Gameday Live Chat: November 15th, 2014 Reply Reply with quote

FollowtheCardinalRule wrote:
Someone threw this out there for an idea for the Chat Threads. Just thought I'd make it, and see how it went for tomorrow.

Key Games

The Battle for Wisconsin Supremacy: Marquette vs. Green Bay.

Last Time Out: Green Bay defeated Marquette 55-46 in 2012.

Key Players: Kalli Lukan and Tesha Buck lead Green Bay against a Marquette team that is rebuilding under a new coach combined with the departure of Katherine Plouffe. Green Bay, should for all intents and purposes win comfortably given that Marquette lost an exhibition to Lewis recently--but Arleisa Morse, of the Preseason All-Big East Team, will look to lead Marquette to Wisconsin supremacy.

Mid-Major Shootout in Kansas: Creighton at Wichita State

Why Watch? Marissa Janning and Alex Harden. Two of the best Mid-Major players in the nation go head to head in this thrilling matchup between two outstanding programs. Creighton just missed out on NCAA's last year despite victories over DePaul (who upset Duke, remember that?), Oregon State, and St. John's. Wichita State, on the other hand managed to beat Green Bay but otherwise was largely untested against Top 100 RPI Teams.

USC-West vs USC-East tomorrow. But of course I have no way to watch the game which is on SECN+.

Queenie

PostPosted: 11/15/14 7:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll be at Yale for the St. John's opener.

I think Army-Quinnipiac has the potential to be interesting.

PostPosted: 11/15/14 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll be at Sam Houston State LSU today Confused

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: