RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What Breanna Stewart means to WBB
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/19/14 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
ridor wrote:
Using Jennifer Azzi to compare with Breanna Stewart is not good. Jennifer did not have an easy time at Stanford. When she arrived at Stanford as a freshman, her team finished the season at 14-14. But her teams has exponentially improved going 27-5, 28-3 & 32-1 by time she was a senior. It was impressive to see how she took Stanford to the next level. On other hand, Breanna Stewart went to UConn who had been to the Final Four since 2008 (4 straight years). She proclaimed that she wanted to win 4 national championships. Ok, that is fine. Going to UConn is perhaps the easiest route to win it all. Not impressive. If she had gone to other school and picked up 4 natties. I'll be impressed. I'd like to see how she fared against UConn, not playing for UConn.

To me, the whole thing stinks. I am not impressed. At all.

R-

So, I try not get into these types of discussions any more as they took up way too much of my time as a younger, more immature fan and they make my blood boil, but I have to chime in here. Ridor, for lack of a better term, is a complete blow hard. This is just another thing in the long line of ridiculous attacks on a program that quite frankly, has done a lot of good for WCBB and has never done anything personal to this poster. You claim to never watch UCONN, but it seems as though your existence as a fan is to do nothing but bash UCONN. Players go where they feel comfortable, where they want to grow as a person and imagine this, become a better basketball player. If academically a person that wanted to go and be the best engineer possible was from Baton Rouge, should that person go to LSU or MIT? Same thing here. Breanna has a legit shot to be the best basketball player in the world in 7-10 years, should she go be taught by one of the most successful coaches of all time, with a proven track record of making players better over 4 years? Or should she go to Syraucse, which has a nice program and a pretty good coach and not be the player that she might become? Are you impressed by Candace Parker's accomplishments? I mean, she could have gone to DePaul or Northwestern near her Chicago suburb home and helped them become great!

As for the bandwagon that you would like to start in regards to teams not scheduling UCONN anymore to faze them out as a National Power.....that is some serious hate and something you might need help for. To hate a program that much is a tad disturbing, I mean we are talking about hating and downright despising the success of a group of 18-22 year old student-athletes.

In summary, I applaud players like EDD or Jackie Stiles for making a choice that was best suited for them, but I also applaud people like Candace Parker, Breanna Stewart and Jennifer Azzi for going on the path that is right for them.

Go Huskies!

-And that my friend, is my opinion, deal with it!

Very, very nicely put. A'ja and the whole thread about her choice makes me think back to Seimone Augustus, who chose to stay home and go to LSU when she could have gone to UT or UConn and been on a "proven winner". She never won an NC but she was clearly happy where she was, and she made LSU better while she was there. If A'ja does that, and is happy, isn't that what it's about for A'ja? Similarly, if Breanna is happy where she is, doing what she does, isn't that what it's about for her? Nothing is the same for any two people.

PostPosted: 04/20/14 1:31 am    ::: Actually, no. Reply Reply with quote

No, you misconstrued my comments as hateful when it is not like that at all. I hadn't watched any UConn games in the last 7 or 8 years. It is true, I'm sick of them. I felt that they are hindering the parity of the sport. That is my opinion.

You argued that UConn has contributed so much to the sport. I would not deny that. It has done well in the first 10-15 years of UConn's program. But after that, the fans has made the sport so stagnant and so ugly - they went after Elena Delle Donne incessantly for many years on several websites.

It is expected that whoever did not sign or left UConn, its fans would mock at these ladies for years. Whenever a former UConn player played their last collegiate game at another school, it is expected that UConn fans would pop in on few websites to leave snide remarks like "In 4 years, you did not win anything. We won 2! You deserved it for leaving UConn. Blah, blah."

They did do that to Elena Delle Donne, Samarie Walker, Lauren Engeln, Brittney Griner (Mocked at her for getting only one instead of 2 or 4 natties), A'ja Wilson (Already mocked at her that she won't win any at SC), Jamie Carey (when she was knocked out of the Final Four game with a concussion vs UConn, fans mocked at her incessantly), Semeka Randall, Jessica McCormack (for leaving the sport to go back home to NZ), Liz Sherwood (for going to Vanderbilt), Skylar Diggins (for not winning national championships despite going to Final Four 3 or 4 times) and Kiana Robinson (Alabama) to name few.

Right now, the article on ESPN said Diamond DeShields opted to transfer out of UNC - look at the comment section. UConn fans hijacked the thread just to mock and slam Diamond, Sylvia & UNC. Few UConn fans were polite but the majority of them chose not to scold its fans from doing that behavior. I'm sure Geno and Chris are aware of that.

On Knoxnews.com's Lady Vols articles' comment sections, you would see UConn fans pop in to ridicule, mock, slam and sneer at LV fans should they score a win or lose a game. Even the LV fans on that website are sick of these UConn trolls.

On different websites, whenever people created a non-UConn thread and/or article, it is expected of UConn fans to hijack the conversations into something about UConn repeatedly.

And you argued that I have a problem with UConn? OF COURSE I DO! I repeatedly asked UConn fans not to hijack the threads. I repeatedly asked UConn fans not to mock at these players should they decide not to go to UConn - they won't respect that. Instead, they went after me. And what do I do? I turn on them, I troll on them as much as I can. To teach them a lesson or two. And you're trying to act like you're innocent and that your fans did do nothing wrong? My ass.

Your fans were relentless in bashing Elena Delle Donne - when she completed 4 years of playing at Delaware, you could see the immediate reaction from UConn fans on ESPN - very few UConn fans congratulated and wished her well. The majority of them did do what? They mocked at her. Don't lie. I was there. I saw it all. Very few UConn fans who congratulated EDD chose not to do anything about their own nasty fans, they allowed them to ridicule EDD in silence.

Just like when Jamie Carey was knocked on the floor with a concussion, you could see Geno smirking at the act itself. That was the last time I saw of them on TV or in person. Yes, I do know about their progress - Hello, articles!! Duh!!

When I said that Breanna chose the easy route, it is my opinion. My opinion. Respect that.

About not scheduling UConn anymore - you call it "some serious hate"? You are being ridiculous. Many CWB coaches practice this route in the past - they did do that to several schools - it is to stop the other programs from having the benefits of the match-ups. It is all in the name of game. Since UConn is stuck in a mid-major conference, UConn are scrambling to schedule stronger non-conference teams to play so that they can keep their program "attractive" to the best HS players. Don't want to see UConn win another national championship? Top 25 teams need to turn its back on UConn and let them wallow in their cesspool. And if they do that, I can guarantee that in 10 years, they won't be able to recruit any Top 10 HS All-Americans! It is not about hating its current players. It is to stop the program from being dominant and causing the stagnant in the parity of this sport. The players? They are just collateral damage, whether if you like it or not.

It is interesting to note that you CHOSE to belittle me instead of acknowledging the very fact that you have a problem - you have the worst type of fans out there. You are not doing something about it. By being silent about it, you're encouraging them to go around, hijack and attack others. And I am tired of it - so I'm sick and tired of seeing the ugliness sprouting from your own fans, so I retaliated by doing the exact things on them which that they have done upon others for a long time. And suddenly, you're acting like I'm the problem?

You must be on Crack or something.

Cheers,

R-

ridor

PostPosted: 04/20/14 1:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Very, very nicely put. A'ja and the whole thread about her choice makes me think back to Seimone Augustus, who chose to stay home and go to LSU when she could have gone to UT or UConn and been on a "proven winner". She never won an NC but she was clearly happy where she was, and she made LSU better while she was there. If A'ja does that, and is happy, isn't that what it's about for A'ja? Similarly, if Breanna is happy where she is, doing what she does, isn't that what it's about for her? Nothing is the same for any two people.

Tell that to UConn fans over there on ESPN!!! DUH!!!

R-

jap

PostPosted: 04/20/14 3:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
summertime blues wrote:

Tell that to UConn fans over there on ESPN!!! DUH!!!

R-

It might help you to look better if you differentiate between attacking overzealous UConn fans rather than appear to be attacking the UConn program itself.

The term "fan" is a diminutive for "fanatic," and one does not need to look outside this forum to understand why. Wink Taking revenge against fans by going against their team is a common, though immature, fan reaction to othe opposing fans. I see it much more often in the forums of my favorite sport, NFL football.

Now I am not necessarily accusing you of being immature per se as I do not have the history with your postings that some others seem to have. However, you may appear that way to the uninitiated.

PostPosted: 04/20/14 3:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
I would be so darned impressed if Breanna Stewart took her talents to a school like Syracuse and get them the national championship. But she took the easy way out - she wanted to play on a team that is already 'there' and she took the easy ride out.

Needless to say, I'm not impressed.

It does seem that if the question is "What does Breanna Stewart mean to women's COLLEGE basketball", the answer becomes "nothing" once she goes to UConn. I don't think the difference between UConn winning by an average of 40 points and losing 0 games, instead of winning by an average of 35 points and losing one game, helps college WBB and I don't think UConn getting four titles in a row versus 2 or 3 out of 4 is helpful either, despite claims from many that dynasties are great for the college game.

Someone who gets all the national awards in high school has a chance to make some school a competitor to UConn, to create some excitement in the tournament. If they just make UConn that much more dominant, I don't see that helping or being something to gush about.

jap

PostPosted: 04/20/14 4:05 am    ::: Re: What Breanna Stewart means to WBB Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
http://deadspin.com/what-uconns-breanna-stewart-means-to-womens-basketbal-1561370589

Quote:
And then along came Stewart, whose father used to make her dribble around their quarter-mile block every day in order to improve her ball-handling skills. Stewart would continue to grow, but she never stopped training and playing like a guard, thus allowing herself to become women's basketball's most unique prototype.

I'm not sure why Briana should deserve this moniker when other predecessors had mull-talented skills. Briana is following Elena, who in turn followed Candace. One can even go back to Cheryl Miller or even older players as examples of multi-talented standouts that were considered match up nightmares.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 04/20/14 9:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ridor, Tireless Defender Of WCB, Forever Fighting the Forces of (UCONN) Evil From Coast to Coast.

Laughing

I'll tell you where you weren't- and what you didn't see- the 2013 Bridgeport Regional. EDD was warmly received by the overwhelmingly UCONN-majority crowd both during introductions and when she left the court for the final time of her collegiate career.

Your "UConn ruins parity" rant is a red herring.

Aren't you a VA fan from way back? What did Geno do that hurts so much- leave there and go on to win the most NCs in WCB?

PostPosted: 04/20/14 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As to the topic article, I don't really don't think it says much. Stewart's a very good and positionally versatile tall player, but so are Elena Delle Donne, Candace Parker and Lauren Jackson, all of whom are even taller.

I don't agree with article's premiss that tall players in the US are positionally slotted to an excessive degree into the low post. I think the opposite effect has been prevalent ever since the inauguration of the arc of evil in 1987. Ever since then, low post skills have degraded as every tall-to-be girl practices 20 foot heaves far more than she practices a reverse up-and-under drop step, which hardly any coach under 60 knows how to teach anymore.

The article's final allusion to Havlicek, Erving and Pippin in connection with Stewart mostly eludes me.

Ridor, your description of a significant cadre of arrogant, insulting, hijacking and/or trolling UConn fans all over certain internet forums for 15 years now is more accurate than not. Of course, your style will only inflame them, and even others who are not them. But you know that.

ridor

PostPosted: 04/20/14 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Ridor, Tireless Defender Of WCB, Forever Fighting the Forces of (UCONN) Evil From Coast to Coast.

Laughing

I'll tell you where you weren't- and what you didn't see- the 2013 Bridgeport Regional. EDD was warmly received by the overwhelmingly UCONN-majority crowd both during introductions and when she left the court for the final time of her collegiate career.

Aren't you a VA fan from way back? What did Geno do that hurts so much- leave there and go on to win the most NCs in WCB?

As for 2013 Bridgeport Regional where you said "warmly received" by UConn fans. Let's see ... Five years of bullying vs. one-time warmly received at 2013 Bridgeport regional? Don't try to minimize the bullying with that incident of yours.

I'm still a fan of Virginia Cavaliers. You chose to belittle me because of my affiliation. What kind of person are you, twerp? Yes, Geno used to assist at Virginia for a couple of years before he moved on to UConn. I used to like Geno when he was the assistant coach at Virginia.

Many years later, I found out from the older alumni UVa players who played under Geno & Debbie during the mid-1980s, they told me that they were glad that Geno left. They said that Geno was very mean at Virginia and Debbie was the one who pushed (not encourage but *pushed*) him to leave for UConn - just to get him away from Virginia. And the rest is history. Why do you think Virginia never played Geno & UConn until the Final Four in New Orleans in 1991, a UVA 61-55 win?

Yes, Geno has success at UConn, nobody is taking it away from him and UConn at all. It is just that him being pushed out of Virginia back then was rather revealing of his personality and character. The same person who smirked at Jamie Carey when she was injured on the court. That is your GENO AURIEMMA.

You kept on asking what did Geno hurt me? It is not about me. It is about his *fans* like you who kept on bullying upon others for years. Enough is enough.

R-

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 04/20/14 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

Laughing

As for 2013 Bridgeport Regional where you said "warmly received" by UConn fans. Let's see ... Five years of bullying vs. one-time warmly received at 2013 Bridgeport regional? Don't try to minimize the bullying with that incident of yours.

I'm still a fan of Virginia Cavaliers. You chose to belittle me because of my affiliation. What kind of person are you, twerp? Yes, Geno used to assist at Virginia for a couple of years before he moved on to UConn. I used to like Geno when he was the assistant coach at Virginia.

Many years later, I found out from the older alumni UVa players who played under Geno & Debbie during the mid-1980s, they told me that they were glad that Geno left. They said that Geno was very mean at Virginia and Debbie was the one who pushed (not encourage but *pushed*) him to leave for UConn - just to get him away from Virginia. And the rest is history. Why do you think Virginia never played Geno & UConn until the Final Four in New Orleans in 1991, a UVA 61-55 win?

Yes, Geno has success at UConn, nobody is taking it away from him and UConn at all. It is just that him being pushed out of Virginia back then was rather revealing of his personality and character. The same person who smirked at Jamie Carey when she was injured on the court. That is your GENO AURIEMMA.

You kept on asking what did Geno hurt me? It is not about me. It is about his *fans* like you who kept on bullying upon others for years. Enough is enough.

R-

I'd conservatively guess the number of people who gave that warm reception outnumber those others, who you gleefully vilify, by approx. 8,000-50.

It is your prerogative, of course, to focus on the much smaller number. If you didn't, you couldn't sustain the act of being affronted by that dreadful, bullying UConn fan-base.

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 04/20/14 2:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, Duke fans, or at least some of the ones who infest Cameron, are mean too, and have been unbelievably nasty to some UT players, but I don't go on and on about them and castigate any player that chooses to go there. I don't root for Duke any more, ever, but that's the extent of it. (Couldn't do so anyway, my beloved is a UVA grad and wouldn't put up with it!) Jeez, get the chip off your shoulder already!

PostPosted: 04/20/14 2:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In fairness, Ridor's point is internet behavior not arena behavior.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/20/14 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not totally. He also made reference to Geno's supposed behaviors.

My problem with Duke is purely in-arena fan behaviors, which are egregious and sometimes WAY over the line. Coaches could do something about them but don't. There are instances where I have seen coaches actually stand up and signal or ask fans to stop particular behaviors. I have never seen this from Duke coaches, even in cases of outright harassment.

PostPosted: 04/20/14 9:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
In fairness, Ridor's point is internet behavior not arena behavior.

I'll wait for ridor to say. If it is only internet people, then I'll ask him to estimate that number, and it's relation to the entire UConn fanbase, and then I'll ask him to, in his future diatribes, to always clarify that when he says "UConn fans", what he actually means is, at most, 50 people on internet sites.

PostPosted: 04/20/14 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I left a comment for you on wrong thread, I think. But let me copy and paste.

cheers,

R-

You certainly have a point that out of thousands, it is possible that only 100 fans are nasty. Fine. I'll grant you on that. But the attacks were relentless not after one week but for *years*. I recall that when Elena scored a school record 54 points against James Madison in a 88-83 overtime win in Harrisonburg, your fans came out not to congratulate but to ridicule Elena. And I don't see anyone like *you* step in to lambast your own fans. Not even one. The coaches has to be aware of their fans' behavior - they just can't miss it - it was on Courant.com, it was on delawareonline.com and it was on ESPN. Coaches should have step in by making a comment via the press that the bullying is not appreciated nor acceptable. At least, say something! But no, Geno & Chris chose not to do anything about it.

As for Duke's Cameron Crazies, I agreed with some UT fan about the appalling behavior on Duke's part. Many years ago when Virginia owned Duke, I attended the games in Durham. And yes, the fans has evolved when Duke has improved tremendously. And I was appalled that Gail & Joanne chose not to use the microphone from their public announcer or express their thoughts to the press to urge the fans to behave better than that.

That is what Debbie Ryan did at Virginia. When Virginia lost to Clemson for 4th straight time in 1997, I recall seeing the UVa fans being frustrated and hostile towards Clemson. It was little funny at that time as my friend told me that lots of ugly remarks were tossed at Coach Jim Davis, Jaci Stimson & Lauren Cottrell (these two were very physical players at Clemson) with 3 minutes left when the fans realized that Virginia won't win as Clemson led by 15. Since I'm Deaf, I was oblivious to the whole incident but I was fortunate to have a hearing friend who told me what was going on. Then I noticed something interesting - right after the loss, Debbie immediately took the microphone from the public announcer to chastise her own fans for behaving like that. At that time, I did not understand why she was doing that until I read about it in the local papers the next morning.

That is what we needed from Geno but no, he was aware that his own fans were mean to many, he chose not to do anything about it.

Debbie Ryan? Class.
Pat Summitt? Class.
Geno Auriemma? No class.

And what did you do? Absolutely nothing to stem your own fans from bullying others, all you did was to deflect it back on others who got fed up with your fans' antics.

Now, that is the problem.

R-

NFL1

PostPosted: 04/21/14 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As someone who lives in Upstate NY (and not the "just across the bridge from NYC Upstate), there is no love for Syracuse women while the men get hero status (hoops, football, lacrosse). The women had to play at Manley until relatively recently, and no new coach has been able to turn this around. I wish that would change, but for this era, I am happy that Breanna left home - who wants to stay right in the snowbelt? Fans who attend are often there to see the opposing team (for me, now that they are in the ACC it's a way to see top teams, before I would attend for ND, UConn, and Rutgers). We don't want to drive on 81 in the winter...

Good for her, as someone who works at an educational institution...most college students I know want to go away from home for college, even if it's not "too" far.

TheLoneGranger

PostPosted: 04/27/14 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
I would be so darned impressed if Breanna Stewart took her talents to a school like Syracuse and get them the national championship. But she took the easy way out - she wanted to play on a team that is already 'there' and she took the easy ride out.

R-

Too funny! She would have gone to Syracuse and watched UCONN win the NCs without her. Syracuse?! Seriously?

FollowtheCardinalRule

PostPosted: 04/27/14 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TheLoneGranger wrote:
ridor wrote:

R-

Too funny! She would have gone to Syracuse and watched UCONN win the NCs without her. Syracuse?! Seriously?

I'm not sure that UConn would have won NC's without Stewart the last two years.

rykhala

PostPosted: 04/30/14 1:51 pm    ::: Re: Actually, no. Reply Reply with quote

ridor wrote:
No, you misconstrued my comments as hateful when it is not like that at all. I hadn't watched any UConn games in the last 7 or 8 years. It is true, I'm sick of them. I felt that they are hindering the parity of the sport. That is my opinion.

You argued that UConn has contributed so much to the sport. I would not deny that. It has done well in the first 10-15 years of UConn's program. But after that, the fans has made the sport so stagnant and so ugly - they went after Elena Delle Donne incessantly for many years on several websites.

It is expected that whoever did not sign or left UConn, its fans would mock at these ladies for years. Whenever a former UConn player played their last collegiate game at another school, it is expected that UConn fans would pop in on few websites to leave snide remarks like "In 4 years, you did not win anything. We won 2! You deserved it for leaving UConn. Blah, blah."

They did do that to Elena Delle Donne, Samarie Walker, Lauren Engeln, Brittney Griner (Mocked at her for getting only one instead of 2 or 4 natties), A'ja Wilson (Already mocked at her that she won't win any at SC), Jamie Carey (when she was knocked out of the Final Four game with a concussion vs UConn, fans mocked at her incessantly), Semeka Randall, Jessica McCormack (for leaving the sport to go back home to NZ), Liz Sherwood (for going to Vanderbilt), Skylar Diggins (for not winning national championships despite going to Final Four 3 or 4 times) and Kiana Robinson (Alabama) to name few.

Right now, the article on ESPN said Diamond DeShields opted to transfer out of UNC - look at the comment section. UConn fans hijacked the thread just to mock and slam Diamond, Sylvia & UNC. Few UConn fans were polite but the majority of them chose not to scold its fans from doing that behavior. I'm sure Geno and Chris are aware of that.

On Knoxnews.com's Lady Vols articles' comment sections, you would see UConn fans pop in to ridicule, mock, slam and sneer at LV fans should they score a win or lose a game. Even the LV fans on that website are sick of these UConn trolls.

On different websites, whenever people created a non-UConn thread and/or article, it is expected of UConn fans to hijack the conversations into something about UConn repeatedly.

And you argued that I have a problem with UConn? OF COURSE I DO! I repeatedly asked UConn fans not to hijack the threads. I repeatedly asked UConn fans not to mock at these players should they decide not to go to UConn - they won't respect that. Instead, they went after me. And what do I do? I turn on them, I troll on them as much as I can. To teach them a lesson or two. And you're trying to act like you're innocent and that your fans did do nothing wrong? My ass.

Your fans were relentless in bashing Elena Delle Donne - when she completed 4 years of playing at Delaware, you could see the immediate reaction from UConn fans on ESPN - very few UConn fans congratulated and wished her well. The majority of them did do what? They mocked at her. Don't lie. I was there. I saw it all. Very few UConn fans who congratulated EDD chose not to do anything about their own nasty fans, they allowed them to ridicule EDD in silence.

Just like when Jamie Carey was knocked on the floor with a concussion, you could see Geno smirking at the act itself. That was the last time I saw of them on TV or in person. Yes, I do know about their progress - Hello, articles!! Duh!!

When I said that Breanna chose the easy route, it is my opinion. My opinion. Respect that.

About not scheduling UConn anymore - you call it "some serious hate"? You are being ridiculous. Many CWB coaches practice this route in the past - they did do that to several schools - it is to stop the other programs from having the benefits of the match-ups. It is all in the name of game. Since UConn is stuck in a mid-major conference, UConn are scrambling to schedule stronger non-conference teams to play so that they can keep their program "attractive" to the best HS players. Don't want to see UConn win another national championship? Top 25 teams need to turn its back on UConn and let them wallow in their cesspool. And if they do that, I can guarantee that in 10 years, they won't be able to recruit any Top 10 HS All-Americans! It is not about hating its current players. It is to stop the program from being dominant and causing the stagnant in the parity of this sport. The players? They are just collateral damage, whether if you like it or not.

It is interesting to note that you CHOSE to belittle me instead of acknowledging the very fact that you have a problem - you have the worst type of fans out there. You are not doing something about it. By being silent about it, you're encouraging them to go around, hijack and attack others. And I am tired of it - so I'm sick and tired of seeing the ugliness sprouting from your own fans, so I retaliated by doing the exact things on them which that they have done upon others for a long time. And suddenly, you're acting like I'm the problem?

You must be on Crack or something.

Cheers,

R-

How are you not hijacking this thread to rip on Connecticut?

ridor

PostPosted: 04/30/14 6:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I posted this for ctshuskzfan (sp?) - no I did not hijack on this with incessant numbers of postings. Nice try but no cigar.

R-

TheLoneGranger

PostPosted: 05/01/14 4:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dennis1361 wrote:
What were Stewarts academics like?

Apparently 3.0 or greater.
http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2014/02/academic-excellence-honored-at-uconn.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: