RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What just happened at Kentucky?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~UK~

PostPosted: 04/13/14 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cujo wrote:
My source is reliable and trusted. Check @ValerieStill1

I'll keep my fingers crossed. She'd be a great addition to the staff. I wanted her as HC when we lost DeMoss.

p_d_swanson

PostPosted: 04/13/14 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
RP wrote:
"If I gave him (Mitchell) analytical information about an official or something, that's not what he wanted," House said. "He wanted somebody to tell him how great it was, how great of a day it was going to be and 'we're going to have a great game' instead of an experienced coach who would provide insight and analysis. Neither one of those methods is right or wrong. It just didn't fit."

http://www.centralkynews.com/wildcathoops/uk-hoops-and-assistants-pillow-house-part-ways/article_f23510f6-bc39-11e3-bab5-001a4bcf6878.html

Yikes...not sure I would have gone quite that far with the comments.

Now that Curtis Loyd has joined House on the street, maybe they should get together for a beer and another fistfight, just for old time's sake...

ball4life

PostPosted: 05/30/14 2:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I'm now hearing that Danielle Santos has also left the University of Kentucky and will replace Ron Hughey at Florida State University.

Durantula

PostPosted: 05/31/14 6:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ball4life wrote:
So I'm now hearing that Danielle Santos has also left the University of Kentucky and will replace Ron Hughey at Florida State University.

She is from Florida, no? But this is a new one 3 new assistants in one year luckily for Kentucky their recruiting is on a roll. Signed a very strong incoming class before the assistants left and they already have two 2015s and two 2016 recruits committed. We will see if these coaching changes were for the good or not but I still don't get why UK has yet to announce their assistant coach hire from Dayton.

~UK~

PostPosted: 06/03/14 6:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

New UK women's assistant one of game's top recruiters, analysts say

http://www.kentucky.com/2014/06/02/3271541/kentucky-hires-dayton-assistant.html?sp=/99/268/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: