RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#3 Louisville vs #6 Iowa - 3/25/14
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 03/25/14 11:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
So the Big Ten Tournament championship game was between a team that lost to a #12 seed and a team that fell behind 79-42 on their own home court. Yay Big Ten! Smile

I think Rutgers & CViv is gonna like the Big Ten!
They still have to deal with Iowa(who returns all but one player, and has a good class coming in), Nebraska, Michigan State, Penn State, and maybe even Minnesota.

coffy73

PostPosted: 03/25/14 11:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
So the Big Ten Tournament championship game was between a team that lost to a #12 seed and a team that fell behind 79-42 on their own home court. Yay Big Ten! Smile

They still have to deal with Iowa(who returns all but one player, and has a good class coming in), Nebraska, Michigan State, Penn State, and maybe even Minnesota.

None of those are UConn and for that I'm sure Rutgers is optimistic about their new conference.

blaase22

PostPosted: 03/25/14 11:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

coffy73 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

None of those are UConn and for that I'm sure Rutgers is optimistic about their new conference.

Expect Rutgers to have a lot more losses in conference than just to the four against UCONN/Louisville.
Also don't forget about Maryland.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/26/14 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Expect Rutgers to have a lot more losses in conference than just to the four against UCONN/Louisville.

Rutgers had ZERO seniors this year. They are going to be very good in the conference next season.

Shades

PostPosted: 03/26/14 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
blaase22 wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Rutgers had ZERO seniors this year. They are going to be very good in the conference next season.

Better than Minnesota?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
beknighted

PostPosted: 03/26/14 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
blaase22 wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Better than Minnesota?

Who's coaching Minnesota next year?

BTW, CViv is on the record as looking forwad to the challenge, but not entirely happy about having to play Iowa on a regular basis. It's not because she doesn't like them - quite the opposite. Playing there a few years back was very emotional for her.

pilight

PostPosted: 03/26/14 4:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
blaase22 wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
coffy73 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Better than Minnesota?

I predict Rutgers will finish ahead of Minnesota next season.

PostPosted: 03/26/14 9:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

Yay! It's good to know I can bank on the Gophers being better than Rutgers next year now. Smile

pilight

PostPosted: 03/26/15 9:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
pilight wrote:

Yay! It's good to know I can bank on the Gophers being better than Rutgers next year now. Smile

How much did you wind up losing on this bet? Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: