RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/14/06 12:20 pm    ::: I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply Reply with quote

And her name is TINA CHARLES! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Holy crap; that's a player. She was amazing last night, when I saw CTK play in Springfield against a team featuring Necole Evans, a big Center going to Seton Hall next year.

Well, SH better worry for the next four years. First half, man-to-man a good portion, Charles on Evans. Stats: Charles 15, Evans 0! Evans took it in on one play, tipped. Grabbed the loose ball, up again, ball went close to the second row of the seats. The crowd went nuts!!!! Evans' final numbers - 5 for 20. I had seen her AAU team once before and Evans looked lazy to me; she still does. And at 6'4-6'5 to see her run down on offense and camp on the perimeter while Charles watched her just reeked of intimidation.

Charles' Final stats - 21 points, 13 rebounds, 3 blocks....and sat out most of the 2nd half due to big game at MSG on Sunday.

Smooth as silk, ran the court unbelievably, usually one of the wings, not a trailer, on the break. Mad hops, easy to see how she can dunk. Too often though her first move was throw it up and get the rebound.

CTK as a team was so impressive. They have no mercy, they just run the ball down your throat. Lorin Dixon is as quick with the ball as any PG I've seen, and aggressive as can be. In fact, she could have dished a few times she took it in herself. Sky Lindsay looked good as well (is that a great hoop name or what?). A very strong second/third option, with a nice, high jumper and a nose for the hoop.

I can see why they are number one, although Timber suggests they're going down on Sunday. I want to see that team, if they do!!!

http://www.masslive.com/varsity/republican/girlsbasketball/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1137228735242220.xml&coll=1&thispage=1

mikey87

PostPosted: 01/14/06 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maya Moore is awesome to she may be better than CHARLES you never know hopefully she stay home to play for the DAWGS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: